SHEBOYGAN COUNTY — For many, warm weather equals tasty ice cream treats.
Whether you're taking a walk down the Sheboygan boardwalk or looking to enjoy some gelato from your couch, here's where to get your fix in Sheboygan County!
Baron's Gelato — 4325 Industrial Court, Sheboygan
Baron's Gelato crafts orders for restaurants and retail locations on a weekly basis. Pints can also be ordered on their website at baronsgelato.com.
The location also hosts several pop-up events, which can be found on their Facebook page.
Kups Coffee & Ice Cream — 1009 Center Ave., Oostburg
Kups is open year-round.
- Monday through Friday — 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday — 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
Randall's Frozen Custard — 3827 Superior Ave., Sheboygan
Randall's Frozen Custard is open year-round and also offers plenty of tasty food options. See specials on their Facebook page. EatStreet delivery available.
- Monday through Sunday — 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Blasts (M&M, Reese's, Snickers, Kit Kat, Heath Bar, Butterfinger, Reese's Pieces, Oreo, cookie dough)
- Sundaes (Strawberry, banna, pineapple, raspberry, blueberry, cherry, hot fudge, chocolate, caramel, butterscotch, marshmallow, mint)
- Specialty sundaes (Turtle, Dutch Apple Treat, Peanut Butter Cup, Dusty Road, Randall's Special, Tin Roof)
- Waffle, regular and kids cones
- Banana split
- Root beer float
- Take-home pints
South Pier Parlor — 434 S. Pier Drive, Sheboygan
South Pier Parlor will be opening for 2021 in April. Stay tuned to their Facebook page for updates.
- Sunday through Thursday — 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday — 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Hand-dipped ice cream (Flavors change daily)
- Sundaes: banana split, turtle, brownie, hot fudge, build your own
- Malts and shakes
- Ice cream sodas
- Handmade fudge
Tom's Drive-In — 5531 Superior Ave., Sheboygan
Tom's Drive-In is a year-round regional chain that offers a variety of ice cream treats and food options. EatStreet Delivery available.
- Dining room — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
- Sunday through Thursday — 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday — 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Soft-serve cones
- Waffle cones
- Sundaes (Caramel, cherry, chocolate, hot fudge, raspberry, strawberry, Turtle)
- Floats (Root beer, cherry, grape, lemon-lime, blue raspberry, orange)
- Chipper Sandwich
- Slushies (Cherry, grape, lemon-lime, blue raspberry, orange)
- Arctic Blast (Butterfinger, cookie dough, Heath, M&Ms, Oreo, peanut butter cup, Snickers, Turtle)
Cold Stone Creamery — 3546 Washington Ave., Sheboygan
- Monday through Sunday — 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Dairy Queen — 2263 Calumet Drive, Sheboygan
- Monday through Sunday — 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Dairy Queen — 1005 Fond Du Lac Ave., Sheboygan Falls
- Monday through Sunday — 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Culver's — 641 S. Taylor Drive, Sheboygan; 4425 WI-42, Sheboygan; 2510 Washington Ave., Sheboygan
- Monday through Sunday — 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Welcome to the discussion.
Thank you for taking part in our commenting section. We want this platform to be a safe and inclusive community where you can freely share ideas and opinions. Comments that are racist, hateful, sexist or attack others won’t be allowed. Just keep it clean. Do these things or you could be banned:
• Don’t name-call and attack other commenters. If you’d be in hot water for saying it in public, then don’t say it here.
• Don’t spam us.
• Don’t attack our journalists.
Let’s make this a platform that is educational, enjoyable and insightful.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.