SHEBOYGAN — The Sheboygan Quarry is the perfect one-stop shop for your lakefront fun here in Sheboygan—and this year, its signature inflatable course is double the size.
For the summer of 2021, an entirely new obstacle course has been installed that includes a giant blob for launching others, a rope swing, a trampoline, multiple slides and more.
With beach access, rentals for kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding and the new aqua park, here is everything you can do this summer at the Quarry, which reopens on Wednesday, June 9.
Walk-ins are accepted but spaces can fill quickly, so online booking is recommended at sheboyganquarry.com. You can also find the online waiver to complete ahead of time on the website.
Beach pass — $6 online, $7 at the door
- Includes all-day access to the beach, shallow swim area and facilities for anyone not going on the aqua park
- Kids under age 3 are free
Aqua park session (beach pass included) — $11 online, $13 at the door
- Includes 1 hour 20 minute session on the aqua park. Life jackets are provided.
- Session times (Double sessions for the same day are available)
- 10:30 - 11:50 a.m.
- 12 - 1:20 p.m.
- 1:30 - 2:50 p.m.
- 3 - 4:20 p.m.
- 4:20 - 5:45 p.m.
Park rentals — Requires park entrance fee
- Kayak rental - $8 per half hour
- Tandem kayak - $10 per half hour (Small child free in third seat)
- Stand-up paddle board - $8 per half hour (life jackets provided)