SHEBOYGAN COUNTY — Now is the perfect time to get your pumpkins ready for Halloween!
Here are four Sheboygan County pumpkin patches that are worth checking out to get the full pumpkin pickin' experience.
1. Bulitz Pumpkin Farm — N6327 Range Line Road, Kohler
Monday through Friday: 10 a.mm. to dark
Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pumpkins sold by the size (cash only)
Horse-drawn wagon rides, pony rides - $3 per ride
Corn maze - $2
Feeding the goats - $1
2. Pleasure Valley Pumpkins — W7757 County Road A, Adell
Saturday and Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Admission $14 ages 2 and up
Pumpkins under 25 pounds included in admission
Other activities (included in admission)
Rubber duck races
Trivia corn maze
3. Pigeon River Apple Orchard — 3525 N. 21st St., Sheboygan
Monday through Friday: 3 to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Concessions including caramel apples, apple cider and more
4. Spieker's Pumpkin Farm — North 1181 Highway 57, Random Lake
Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to dark
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to dark
- Free admission
Pumpkins $0.35 per pound
Cornfield maze (weekends only) - $6 per person
Wagon rides (weekends only)
Concessions (weekends only)