SHEBOYGAN — Ever wondering where you can buy a soft and salty pretzel in Sheboygan? Check out these 3 local bakeries with pretzels to offer!
City Bakery LLC — 1102 Michigan Avenue, Sheboygan
"Locally owned and operated since 1939, City Bakery LLC has built a reputation with the locals for having the best-baked goods in Sheboygan. We pride ourselves on being home to Sheboygan’s exclusive hearth-baked hard rolls and breads, authentic Fleishbrok, Bavarian pretzels and fresh quality pastries." See the full menu online at sheboygancitybakery.com
- Monday — 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday — 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday — 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday — 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday — Closed
Der Sheboygan Biergarten — 511 Kiwains Park Road, Sheboygan
"When we say authentic German- we mean it! From our refreshing German beers served in traditional glass mugs, to our picnic tables and pretzels, we are proud to bring the first authentic German Biergarten to Sheboygan." See the full menu online at www.sheboyganbiergarten.com
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday — Closed
- Thursday and Friday — 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday — 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday — 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
8th Street Ale Haus — 1132 North 8th Street, Sheboygan
"Limited socially distanced dine in, carryout and curb side if requested! Brunch from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Bloodies, mimosas, beers, ciders and great brunch items! The huge pretzel is a one pound MKE Pretzel Co with cheese and honey mustard." See the full menu online at 8thstreetalehaus.com
- Monday — 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday — Closed
- Thursday — 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday — 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday — 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday — 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Brunch from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.