LAKE GENEVA — This Airbnb is both perfectly situated in the middle of the Lake Geneva action while also being secluded.
Located near the boat launch, Big Foot Beach and downtown, this modern cottage in a wooded lot has it all.
The Narrows of Lake Geneva
Pricing: $206 per night
Bedrooms: 2 (1 queen, 1 single, 1 sofa bed)
Situated on the south side of Lake Geneva, this modern cottage has all the amenities and privacy a hotel cannot offer. Down the street from the lake and Linn boat launch, and minutes from Big Foot Beach and downtown Lake Geneva. Relax in the wooded lot while enjoying the wide range of wildlife.
Come enjoy all that the area has to offer: fresh spring lakes, impeccable golf courses, unique shops, and great bars and restaurants, all while having a quiet, comfortable home to retreat to.
- Comfortable beds
- Wall mounted smart TVs offering Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, and Disney+ in both bedrooms and living room
- Well equipped kitchen with gas range, dishwasher, microwave, and large refrigerator
- Full size washer and dryer
- Walk in shower, no bathtub
- Two large, off-street parking spaces
- Huge yard with creek
- Vaulted ceilings make this tiny home feel spacious
- Plenty of natural light from large windows in every room
- Expandable table fits up to six people
- Easy access to Geneva Lake, Linn boat launch, and the lakeshore path
- Short drive to Big Foot Beach and downtown Lake Geneva
See the full listing or contact the host at airbnb.com.