CAZENOVIA - You will have private access to over 30 acres of land for hiking, foraging and fishing.
Bedrooms: 2 - 2 Beds
About this space
A unique and tranquil a-frame cabin in the driftless region of WI. Just 90 minutes from Madison, near Cazenovia, WI. Private access to over 30 acres of land for hiking, foraging and fishing.
Drift House is a peaceful cabin nestled on a bluff overlooking the Pine River. We love being here and floating between quiet, restorative activities and active outings to hike or explore the water or nearby attractions.
You’ll have access to the whole cabin, the barrel sauna, and all 36 acres of the property. We’ll provide you with a site map so you’ll know how to access the stream and river, plus other special spots on the land.
In addition to the basics, we also have:
* A sweet record player and a handful of records; also plays from Apple devices with adapter
* TV with Apple Lighting connector; stream your content straight from your Apple device
* Adapters and chargers (located in basket below TV on the wall)
* Fire starters in supply closet, lighter for candles & fire
Remember to bring:
* Headlamp for night time (we have a couple by the front door, but it gets really dark in the woods.
* Bug spray (feel free to use ours)
* Tick preventative for dog visitors.
* Hiking boots
Other things to note
* Water is well, and is clean and safe for drinking and cooking. But if you prefer we have bottled water in the supply closet.
* We don’t have WiFi at this time and cell reception varies based on carrier. We’ve found it helpful to have some shows and movies downloaded to our devices before arriving (if desired), and give our families a heads up that we might be out of range (for better or worse!)
* No AC but with tree cover and cool nights the cabin stays comfortable. Use our floor fan for extra cooling.
* The bathroom light switch is located behind the refrigerator.
* Help yourself to any books, puzzles or games at the cabin.
* All extras can be found in the front supply closet if needed. Help yourself to anything there!
* We love our plants and taking care of them. However, if one looks thirsty can you give it a drink? :)
See the full listing or contact the host at airbnb.com