SHEBOYGAN COUNTY — The Sheboygan County Division of Public Health announced Thursday that the Wisconsin National Guard will continue testing through the end of the month.
Testing will continue on Wednesdays and Fridays through December at the Aging & Disability Resource Center parking lot, 650 Forest Ave., Sheboygan Falls:
- Fri, Dec. 11: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wed, Dec. 16: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fri, Dec. 18: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wed, Dec. 23: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wed, Dec. 30: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
No testing will be held on Dec. 25 or Jan. 1 due to the holidays.
- Registration is highly recommended ahead of time at https://register.covidconnect.wi.gov/en-US/
- A questionnaire must be completed for each individual if multiple people in your family are being tested
- No identification is necessary. You'll be asked your name, birthday, address, phone number, race, ethnicity and gender.
- Once registration is completed, you'll receive a QR code you'll need to present at the testing site.
Who should get tested?
- Anyone over the age of 5 experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive. Contact a pediatrician or healthcare provider if your child is under 5.
- COVID-19 symptoms include: Fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, headache, chills, muscle aches, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, new loss of taste or smell
- You should receive your results via a phone call or email within 3 to 7 business days. If you test positive, a public health staff member will call you to guide you through next steps.
- Antibody testing is not available.
- No appointment is needed, but pre-registration is highly encouraged.
- A doctor referral is not required.
For questions on the testing site, please contact the Sheboygan County Public Health COVID-19 Hotline at 920-459-0321 or email@example.com.