On Oct. 20, in-person absentee voting will start across Sheboygan County.
Voters will be able to cast their ballot in local clerk's offices across the county. Early voting or "In-Person Absentee Voting" as it's referred to as, starts since early voters are technically filling out ballots in the clerk's office and sealing them in an absentee ballot envelope where they will remain until election day when they are verified and counted with all other ballots.
The clerk serves as the witness on a voter's ballot envelope.
The Sheboygan County League of Women Voters has compiled list of locations to early vote:
• City of Plymouth - October 20th through 30th, Mondays-Fridays from 7:30 am to 4:00pm
• City of Sheboygan Falls - October 20th through 30th, Mondays-Fridays from 8:00am to 5:00pm
• City of Sheboygan - Tuesday, October 20th through Friday, October 23rd from 8:00am to 4:30pm; Saturday, October 24th from 9:00am to 1:00pm; Monday, October 26th from 8:00am to 4:30pm; Tuesday, October 27th from 8:00am to 6:00pm; Wednesday, October 28th from 8:00am to 4:30pm; Thursday, October 29th from 8:00am to 4:30pm; and Friday, October 30th from 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Town of Greenbush - October 20th through November 1st, call for appointment from 9:00am to 5:00 pm Sunday through Saturday.
• Town of Herman - Saturday, October 24th, and Saturday, October 31st from 9:00am to 12:00pm
• Town of Holland - October 20th through October 30th, Mondays from 5:00pm to 7:00pm, Tuesdays from 11:00am to 1:00pm, Wednesdays from 8:00am to 10:00am or available by appointment at 920-668-6625
• Town of Lima - October 20th through October 30th, Mondays 9:00am to 1:00pm, by appointment only call 920-467-6037
• Town of Lyndon - October 20th through October 28th, on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:00am to 12:00pm
• Town of Mitchell - Available during Town Clerk's office hours 5:00pm to 7:00pm Mondays starting October 26th. By appointment: contact Town Clerk Kristin Beckford at 920-528-7776 to set up a time.
• Town of Mosel - October 21st from 10am to 2pm, and October 28th, from 10am to 2pm, or by appointment from October 20th until October 30th
• Town of Plymouth - October 20th through October 29th on Tuesdays from 8:30am to 12:30pm and on Thursdays from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
• Town of Rhine - October 20th through 22nd and October 27th, 28th and 29th from 11:30am to 4:30pm
• Town of Russell - call for hours (920) 698-1497
• Town of Scott - By appointment only, call 920-994-4470 to set up.
• Town of Sheboygan - October 20th through 30th; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00am to 4:00pm, Tuesday 7:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 7:00am to Noon
• Town of Sheboygan Falls - call for hours (920) 467-1922
• Town of Sherman - call for hours (920) 994-9421
• Town of Wilson - October 20th through 22nd from 9:00am to 3:00pm and October 26th through 29th from 9:00am to 3:00pm
• Village of Adell - They have not set hours yet - call for hours (920) 994-8620
• Village of Cascade - October 26th, 27th and 29th from 11:00am to 2:00pm
• Village of Cedar Grove - October 20th through 30th, 8:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm on Mondays through Thursdays, and 8:00am to 11:30am on Friday
• Village of Elkhart Lake - October 20th through 30th, Mondays-Fridays from 8:00 am to 4:30pm
• Village of Glenbeulah - Call Clerk, Michele Bertram to arrange an early voting time at 920-838-2673
• Village of Howards Grove - October 20th through 30th, Mondays-Thursdays from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Fridays from 8:00am to 12:00pm except the final Friday before election they will be open to 5:30pm
• Village of Kohler - October 20th through 30th from 7:30am to 4:00pm, weekdays
• Village of Oostburg - October 20th through 30th from 8:00am to 4:30pm, weekdays
• Village of Random Lake - October 20th through 30th from 8:00am to 4:00pm, weekdays
• Village of Waldo - call to make an appointment for October 26th through 30th at 920-528-8121
We have more resources to help you navigate the election