SHEBOYGAN COUNTY — With how difficult 2020 has been for local families across the nation, the area's big-box retailers are hoping to make Thanksgiving Day special for families.
Walmart is leading the way by teaming up with ibotta to offer free Thanksgiving dinners this year.
Ibotta will be offering 100% cash back on all of the Turkey Day staples including a Butterball turkey, stuffing mix, instant potatoes and more.
How does it work?
Download the ibotta app on your phone or browser for your computer. The popular app offers cash back on items when shopping with ibotta.
Follow the instructions to add all nine free offers to "Your List" at Walmart.
Shop at Walmart in-store with the ibotta app or link your Walmart Pickup & Delivery account to shop online. Ibotta will give 100% cash back on the items.
What you need to know
The selected products include:
- Butterball turkey breast roast, 3 lb - $9.98 cash back
- Great Value stuffing mix, 6 oz - $0.82 cash back
- Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom, 10.5 oz - $0.98 cash back
- Great Value green beans, 12 oz - $1.34 cash back
- McCormick gravy, 0.87 oz - $1.12 cash back
- Idahoan mashed potatoes - 8 oz - $1.88 cash back
- Great Value cranberry sauce, 14 oz - $0.98 cash back
- French's crispy fried onions, 2.8 oz - $1.92 cash back
- Coca-Cola, 2 liter - $1.89 cash back
The products have been selected to feed a family of five. You do not need to purchase all nine items to receive cash back on individual items, but the offer is only valid for one redemption of an item per user.
Limited quantities are available, so the offer will only be available while supplies last.
• Meijer will be offering special pricing on turkeys. All frozen Meijer brand turkeys, regardless of size, are $0.31 per pound with an mPerks coupon now through Nov. 26 across the Midwest. There is a limit of one per customer. Learn more about the offer here.
• Piggly Wiggly will be offering specials on turkeys, fresh cranberries and sweet potatoes. See the offers here.