SHEBOYGAN COUNTY — Not only is Sheboygan County a unique market for homeowners, but it's also a great place to come stay.
Take a look inside this renovated schoolhouse airbnb along the Schoolhouse Straight Historic Race Circuits of Elkhart Lake.
- Sleeps 4 (1 queen bed and 1 couch)
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Wifi provided
- Indoor fireplace
- Heating and air conditioning
- Essentials provided (towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper)
- Free parking on premises and street parking
- Cooking utensils and basics provided
- Patio/balcony and backyard provided
- Private entrance
- Long-term stays allowed (28 days or more)
Rustic charm meets vintage cars!
Beautiful country setting with all the comforts of home. Two minutes to the village of Elkhart Lake. We enjoy a good bottle of wine watching the old cars still running the original road race of 1952. Enjoy the evening over a campfire with friends and guests.
The entire walk out basement of the schoolhouse is for you to use. Guests can also utilize the wood stove and the fire pit in the back yard.
Other things to note
There are multiple hiking trails that are breathtaking while you get some exercise.