SHEBOYGAN — Sheboygan's own 8th Street Ale Haus has been nominated as one of the eight finalists in Travel Wisconsin's "Crown the Curd" competition naming the top cheese curds in Wisconsin.
The restaurant is in the "Single Location Curds" category, which includes the following locations:
- Lakefront Brewery - Milwaukee
- Cedar Lake Grill - Mikana
- Cheese Days - Monroe
- Ellsworth Creamery - Ellsworth
- Pioneer Keg - Theresa
- 8th Street Ale Haus - Sheboygan
- The Old Fashioned - Madison
- Mullins Cheese Factory - Mosinee
"Crown the Curd" also has categories for regional and national chains found in Wisconsin. You can vote once a day for your favorite curds at travelwisconsin.com/crown-the-curd.