SHEBOYGAN COUNTY — Check out these 8 chocolatier and candy locations within an hour of Sheboygan.
Amy's Gourmet Apples — W62 N579 Washington Ave., Cedarburg
Looking for a unique gift idea? Check out this location with plenty of new takes that can be picked up or ordered online and delivered.
- Gourmet apples: Caramel, chocolate turtle caramel, chocolate dunked caramel, chocolate candy caramel, plain nut caramel, plain candy caramel, mini petite caramel, wedding caramel
- Valentine's Day gift baskets available along with other holidays
- Monday through Saturday — 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Ashley's Confectionary — W63 N650 Washington Ave., Cedarburg
Do your shopping here in store in Cedarburg or online for shipment for orders over $10.
- Truffles, assorted boxes, fudge, Jelly Belly, caramel apples, bagged chocolates, homemade chocolates by piece or weight, bagged candies
- Monday through Thursday — 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday — 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Beerntsen's Confectionary — 108 N. 8th St., Manitowoc
This family establishment still uses its family recipes, copper kettles and wooddles and hand-dipping to make its chocolate products.
- Artisan collection: Dark chocolate with sea salt, Lavender honey ganache, Cheery ganache Bon Bon, Raspberry ganache jewels, Marzipan, Mocha ganache, Sea salt caramels and more
- Valentine's Day: Assortment of boxes and filled chocolate heart boxes
- Monday through Sunday — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Dena's Specialty Candy — 3425 Jackson Drive, Jackson
Pick up your Valentine's Day gift bags or specialty items here or online with several themed options.
- Valentine's Day: Gift boxes and bags, truffles, cupids, pretzel rods, mint melt-aways, Oreos, suckers, cherry gummy hearts on a stick, turtles and toffee, dipped fortune cookie, peanut bottle puddles, dipped nuts, caramels, nonpareils, toffee, grahams, sea salt caramel, dark chocolate chunks, Fairy Food bark
- Monday through Friday — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Kohler original recipe Chocolates
Looking for some custom crafted chocolate that will blow your Valentine's socks off? Check out these elegant options from Kohler.
- Terrapins, garden ganache, chocolate bars, dark chocolate hearts, rare facets, brownies, platinum, toffee bark, butterscotch hop, dark mountain toffee, terrapin trail mix, protein bars, caffe and cream, hot chocolate, dark chocolate brandy, chocolate mint brandy and seasonal flavors.
- Kohler Gardener, Wisconsin Trader, Woodlake Market, The Emporium Gift Shop, Destination Kohler, Craverie Chocolatier Cafe, Blind Horse Restaurant, Festival Foods
The Chocolate Chisel — 125 W. Grand Ave., Port Washington
These chocolatiers serve hand-crafted works of art including special gift boxes for any occasion. Items can be purchased in store or online for delivery or pickup.
- Hand-crafted artisan truffles, barks, bars, nut clutters, sea salt caramels, chocolate-dipped pretzels and more
- Monday through Sunday — 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sweettrio — 1225 Washington St., Grafton
Looking for more imaginative dessert options? Check out Sweettrio in Grafton or online.
- Caramel apples, melted milk balls and Artisan chocolates including truffles, chocolate-dipped chocolate chip cookies, European chocolate bars
- Gift boxes: Brownie Bite Box, sea salt caramel box, trio sampler box
- Monday through Saturday — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Victorian Chocolate Shoppe — 519 S. 8th St., Sheboygan
Pre-order chocolate-covered strawberries and raspberries by calling 920-208-3511. Special Sunday hours from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Feb. 14.
Regular menu includes:
- Homemade and hand-dipped truffles: Almond, Black Forrest, Blueberry Cheesecake, Butter Rum (seasonal), Cappuccino,Caramel, Champagne,Cherry Cheesecake, Chocolate, Coconut, Cran-Rapsberry, Dark Bavarian Cream, Double Dark Mocha, Hazelnut, Highlander Grogg, Irish Cream, Key Lime Pie, Nutty Amaretto, Orange Creamsicle, Pomegranate,Pralines and Cream, Royal Raspberry, Strawberry, Strawberry Cheesecake, Victorian (plain cheesecake), Mimosa, Mud Pie
- Homemade chocolates: Caramels, turtles, badger paws, cashew paws, English toffee, peanut butter balls, angel food, fudgies, peanut butter fudgies, nut clusters, coconut clusters, peanut butter cups, malt cups, white chocolate pretzel cups, chocolate-covered pretzels, marzipan, chocolate-covered orange rinds, mint meltways, peanut butter meltaways and a variety of creams
- Monday through Wednesday — 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday — 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday — 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.