Wisconsin is home to a variety of industries that pump bigtime money into the economy. Here are a few numbers to know about, according to Travel Wisconsin.
• Wisconsin has more than 1.2 million dairy cows.
• At 234,900 acres, the Menominee Reservation is Wisconsin's largest and an international leader in sustainable forestry.
• Travelers spend more than $13 billion a year in Wisconsin.
• Wisconsin is the largest producer of cheese in the nation, producing more than 2.5 billion pounds annually and over 600 varieties.
• Wisconsin is the nation's top cranberry producer, growing nearly 48 percent of the nation's total crop.
• Wisconsin is the nation's leading producer of ginseng and 8th in honey production.
• Wisconsin is home to more than 50 wineries and 70 breweries.